Join us at Windmill Garage, a family run business for the last 35 years with long ties to the local area. We’re a business with a renewed growth mindset looking for someone keen grow their career with us.
We are currently looking for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC to join our workshop team based in Horndean (PO8).
We look after all makes and models which adds a lot more variety to the working week than a same-make dealership. You’ll be professional and efficient with good attention to detail, have experience with working on all makes of vehicle and be a good team player. Over the next 5 years, we’re looking to make extensive changes and are looking for the right person to help take us into the future.
£25,000 – £30,000
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, Communication direct with the manufacturers and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time allotted for booking
- Carry out MOTs as booked and assigned
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicate issues to reception as appropriate; conduct additional repair work as advised customers within booked time
- Use appropriate diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Keep work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will be a qualified, certified Technician (NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3) with dealership experience.
- Being an MOT Tester is not essential.
- Competitive salary