Join us at Windmill Garage, a family run business for the last 35 years with long ties to the local area. We’re a business with a renewed growth mindset looking for someone keen grow their career with us.
We are currently looking for an EXPERIENCED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to join our workshop team based in Horndean (PO8).
We look after all makes and models which adds a lot more variety to the working week than a same-make dealership. You’ll be professional and efficient with good attention to detail, have experience with working on all makes of vehicle and be a good team player. Over the next 5 years, we’re looking to make extensive changes and are looking for the right person to help take us into the future.
£27,000 – £30,000
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, Communication direct with the manufacturers and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time allotted for booking
- Carry out MOTs as booked and assigned
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicate issues to reception as appropriate; conduct additional repair work as advised customers within booked time
- Use appropriate diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Keep work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will be a qualified, certified Technician (NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3) with dealership experience.
- Being an MOT Tester is essential.
- Competitive salary